duminică, 14 februarie 2010

European Cup Final 1991-1992

I will try to reproduce some major competiotion finals, as European Cup/Champions League, UEFA Cup/Europa League, World Cup...
As I presented the Red Star Belgrade and Olimpique Marseille kits, it's obvious to start with the final where the two teams met each other. I will not insist on statistic details (there are many sites or blogs that debate that part) only present the kits worn that day. The game was won by Red Star Belgrade after the penalties.

2 comentarii:

  1. Nice work Zoran; I'd love to see the AC Milan v Barcelona 1994 European Champion's Cup kits and the 1997 Juventus v Borussia Dortmund Champion's League kits (the Dortmund one was iconic in my opinion).

    Keep up the sterling work.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks Mr Dynamite, I already gathered informations for the Milan kit, soon will do some of the teams you mentioned.

    RăspundețiȘtergere